The ability to manipulate armor. Variation of Object Manipulation.
- Armour Control/Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate any sort of armor, protective covering that is used to prevent damage from being inflicted to an object, individual, or vehicle by direct contact weapons or projectiles, usually during combat, or from damage caused by a potentially dangerous environment or action (e.g., cycling, construction sites, etc.). Personal armor is used to protect soldiers and war animals such as war horses (the application for the latter is called barding). Vehicle armor is used on warships and armored fighting vehicles.
- Armor Creation
- Control Manipulation
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using armors as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of armors.
- Repair armors.
- Move/lift armors.
- Object Attacks using armors.
- Object Constructs using armors.
- Object Possession
- Part Manipulation of armors.
- Power Suit through donning armors.
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Metal Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Organic Constructs
- Powers Via Object
- Weak against Breaker Touch.
- The armor can be broken by opposite materials or stronger materials.