The power to gain strength from arenas and crowd support. Variation of Affinity.
- Crowd Support Affinity
- Spectator Empowerment
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they are in arena whether it is made for sports, battle or other activities, and be empowered by the cheering and support of crowds, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the environment or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Battlefield Adaption
- Chanting Empowerment
- Combat Adaption
- Combat Empowerment
- Combat Perception
- Combat Specialist
- Enhanced Combat
- One-Man Army
- Ultimate Invincibility (Only in the arena)
- Weapon Proficiency
- Empowerment may depend on the crowds support and arena conditions.
- Gladiators (Age of Myth)
- Herculians (Age of Myth)
- Gannicus (Spartacus)
- Ember (Danny Phantom)
- Solomon Grundy (Batman: Arkham City)
- Diego Carlo (HSDK)
- Rachel Stanley(HSDK)
- Mask De Masculine (Bleach)
- Vantage (Worm)
- Red Saber (Fate/Extra); via Reality Marble; "Aestus Domus Aurea"
- Momotaro Tsurugi (Sakigake Otokojuku); via the great chime yell
- Some Duel Monsters (Yu-gi-oh! series)