- Area Merging
- Place Fusion
The user is able to merge different places/environments into one whole place. User could take a flower-filled meadow and barren volcanic area, and merge them into a place that has features of both a meadow and volcanic field. Other examples include an ocean floor (and water) and a rocky desert area. In the case of merging cities together, buildings from one city may merge with the buildings of another, or be separate altogether.
- Amalgamation (limited to places)
- Environment Creation
- Spatial Displacement
- Spatial Tuning
- Terrain Manipulation
- May have limits on what size the environments must be to be merged.
- May not be able to merge certain areas.
- Kazuki Shikimori (Maburaho)
- Combine-inator (Phineas and Ferb)