The power to manipulate architectural structures. Variation of Object Manipulation.
- Architecture Alteration/Control
The user is able to plan, design, create (usually from matter but also energy), shape and manipulate buildings and other forms of architecture, from the macro-level (urban design, landscape architecture) to the micro-level (construction details and furniture), including bridges, dams, apartments, monuments/memorials, windmills, houses, homes, school, etc., and manipulating/shaping, combining/separating, etc. every part of them as needed, moving them with telekinesis, etc.
- Create/generate/multiply architecture.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate architecture.
- Attack Powers using architecture.
- Constructs Creation using architecture, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Control Manipulation
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using an architecture/parts of architecture as a weapon.
- Move/lift architecture at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Object Possession
- Structure Merging
- Art Manipulation
- Civilization Manipulation
- Concrete Manipulation
- Constructs Creation
- Earth Manipulation
- Enhanced Artisan
- Furniture Manipulation
- Glass Manipulation
- Grass Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Shape Manipulation
- Urban Manipulation
- Wood Manipulation
- May be unable to create architecture, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Most users cannot create the structures from nothing and need resources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Using this power in a fight can be very messy for the surroundings.
- Earthbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)
- Syndablokk (Empowered); concrete, pavement, and masonry only.
- Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts)
- Yamato (Naruto); wood only
- Galdino (One Piece); candle-wax only