Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to manipulate architectural structures. Variation of Object Manipulation.
- Architecture Alteration/Control
The user is able to plan, design, create (usually from matter but also energy), shape and manipulate buildings and other forms of architecture, from the macro-level (urban design, landscape architecture) to the micro-level (construction details and furniture), including bridges, dams, apartments, monuments/memorials, windmills, houses, homes, school, etc., and manipulating/shaping, combining/separating, etc. every part of them as needed, moving them with telekinesis, etc.
- Create/generate/multiply architecture.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate architecture.
- Attack Powers using architecture.
- Constructs Creation using architecture, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Control Manipulation
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using an architecture/parts of architecture as a weapon.
- Move/lift architecture at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Object Possession
- Structure Merging
- Art Manipulation
- Civilization Manipulation
- Concrete Manipulation
- Constructs Creation
- Earth Manipulation
- Enhanced Artisan
- Furniture Manipulation
- Glass Manipulation
- Grass Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Shape Manipulation
- Urban Manipulation
- Wood Manipulation
- May be unable to create architecture, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Most users cannot create the structures from nothing and need resources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Using this power in a fight can be very messy for the surroundings.
- Earthbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)
- Syndablokk (Empowered); concrete, pavement, and masonry only.
- Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts)
- Yamato (Naruto); wood only
- Galdino (One Piece); candle-wax only