Spider-Man (Marvel) - best known example of arachnid mimicry.
Use the traits of arachnid
The user takes on or has the forms, traits and abilities of arachnids such as spiders, scorpions, harvestmen, ticks, mites and solifugae.
- Acid Generation
- Appendage Generation/Multiple Arms
- Contaminant Immunity
- Danger Intuition
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Bite
- Poison Generation
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Acarina Physiology (mites, ticks): Disease Manipulation, Environmental Adaptation, Vampirism/Parasitic Physiology, Deflection (ticks only)
- Amblypygid Physiology (whip spiders/tailless whip scorpions): Pincer Grip, Enhanced Senses
- Araneae Physiology (orb-web spiders, wolf spiders, and jumping spiders, tarantulas, trapdoor spiders, funnel-web spiders, etc.): Web Creation
- Opiliones Physiology (harvestmen): Miasma Emission, Anatomical Liberation, Seismic Sense
- Scorpion Physiology (scorpions): Pincer Grip
- Solifugae Physiology (camel spiders/wind scorpions/sun spiders/solifuges): Pincer Grip, Enhanced Bite, Seismic Sense, Enhanced Vision, Enhanced Speed, Desert Adaptation
- Thelyphonida Physiology (whip scorpions): Pincer Grip, Acid Generation/Miasma Emission
- May need practice to change back into original form.