Spider-Man (Marvel) - best known example of arachnid imitation.
Use the traits of arachnid
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into arachnids, including spiders, scorpions, harvestmen, ticks, mites and solifugae.
- Acid Generation
- Appendage Generation/Multiple Arms
- Contaminant Immunity
- Danger Intuition
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Strength
- Poison Generation
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Acarina Physiology (mites, ticks): Disease Manipulation, Environmental Adaptation, Vampirism/Parasitic Physiology, Deflection (ticks only)
- Amblypygid Physiology (whip spiders/tailless whip scorpions): Pincer Grip, Enhanced Senses
- Araneae Physiology (orb-web spiders, wolf spiders, and jumping spiders, tarantulas, trapdoor spiders, funnel-web spiders, etc.): Web Creation
- Opiliones Physiology (harvestmen): Miasma Emission, Anatomical Liberation, Seismic Sense
- Scorpion Physiology (scorpions): Pincer Grip
- Solifugae Physiology (camel spiders/wind scorpions/sun spiders/solifuges): Pincer Grip, Enhanced Bite, Seismic Sense, Enhanced Vision, Enhanced Speed, Desert Adaptation
- Thelyphonida Physiology (whip scorpions): Pincer Grip, Acid Generation/Miasma Emission
- May need practice to change back into original form.