Spider-Man (Marvel) - best known example of arachnid mimicry.
Manifest arachnid-like qualities and abilities
The user can become or mimic the abilities and traits of arachnids such as spiders, scorpions, harvestmen, ticks, mites and solifugae.
- Acid Generation
- Appendage Generation/Multiple Arms
- Danger Intuition
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Immunity
- Enhanced Regeneration
- Poison Generation
- Acarina Physiology (mites, ticks): Disease Manipulation, Environmental Adaptation, Vampirism/Parasitic Physiology
- Amblypygid Physiology (whip spiders/tailless whip scorpions): Pincer Grip, Enhanced Senses
- Araneae Physiology (orb-web spiders, wolf spiders, and jumping spiders, tarantulas, trapdoor spiders, funnel-web spiders, etc.): Web Creation
- Opiliones Physiology (harvestmen): Miasma Emission, Anatomical Liberation, Seismic Sense
- Scorpion Physiology (scorpions): Pincer Grip
- Solifugae Physiology (camel spiders/wind scorpions/sun spiders/solifuges): Pincer Grip, Enhanced Bite, Seismic Sense, Enhanced Vision, Enhanced Speed, Desert Adaptation
- Thelyphonida Physiology (whip scorpions): Pincer Grip, Acid Generation/Miasma Emission
- May need practice to change back into original form.