- Arachnid Swarm Form
- Scorpion Swarming
- Spider Swarming
User can disperse their body into a swarm of arachnids such as spiders or scorpions, scattering into a large area while retaining control over their fragments instead of staying in relatively cohesive form and reforming from any part.
- Spying/scouting large areas at once.
- Defensive dispersing making the user very hard to hurt and especially capture/kill since finding all of the fragments is practically impossible using normal methods.
- Aim Dodging
- Animal Swarming
- Arachnid Physiology
- Insect Swarming - similar version
- Safe Mode
- There's a limit for how far the scattered parts can be from any other part.
- May need most of the scattered pieces together to be able to reform.
- Amount of scattered pieces may be limited by the user's body size.
- May require enhanced coordination to control all the fragments.