The power to influence and control all forms of arachnids. Variation of Animal Manipulation.
Users can control various arachnids (e.g., spiders, scorpions, harvestmen, ticks, mites, solifugae, etc.). They control them to do their bidding like, help them during situations, use them against foes, use them to see locations and get information about a particular place, use them for battle, use them for spying on others. User can also understand or communicate with them, hence creating and strengthening friendships.
- Arachnid Empathy - to understand/feel their emotions.
- Animal Scrying - to perceive through arachnid senses.
- Mind Control - to control various kinds of arachnids.
- Mind Link - to have mental bond.
- Taming - to tame their nature.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Animal Empowerment - to gain strength from arachnids.
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Telepathy - limited to arachnids.
- Arachnid Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to certain arachnid-like traits.
- Life Creation/Summoning - create or summon arachnids.
- Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to arachnids.
- May be limited to only certain species.
- Some can only control the arachnids they create or summon.
- Range may be limited.
- Depends on environment.
- Arachne (Soul Eater)
- Priscilla the Spider Queen (League Of Legends)
- Naraku (Inuyasha)
- Peter Parker/Kaine (Marvel)
- Skitter (Worm)
- Webber (Don't Starve)
- Arachnidia (Grossology)
- Silitha (Darksiders)
- Jigumo (Naruto)
- Lord Recluse (City of Villains)
- Marguerite Baker (Resident Evil 7)
- The Torment (Skullduggery Pleasant)