Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to breathe in both water and air.
- Amphibian Effect
- Underwater Breathing/Respiration
The user can breathe in both water and air and are capable of staying underwater as long as they like and reemerge ready to breathe oxygen again.
- May have complications when transitioning from water to air.
- Chemicals/pollutants in water may damage lungs.
- May have a limited amount of time they can respire air or water.
- Underwater Materia (Final Fantasy VII)
- Underwater Breathing Rune (The Dark Artifices)
- Gillyweed (Harry Potter)
- Air Necklace (Sonic Adventure 2)
- Gills of Hamachi (Xiaolin Showdown)