The power to breathe in both water and air.
- Amphibian Effect
- Underwater Breathing/Respiration
The user can breathe in both water and air and are capable of staying underwater as long as they like and reemerge ready to breathe oxygen again.
- May have complications when transitioning from water to air.
- Chemicals/pollutants in water may damage lungs.
- May have a limited amount of time they can respire air or water.
- Underwater Materia (Final Fantasy VII)
- Underwater Breathing Rune (The Dark Artifices)
- Gillyweed (Harry Potter)
- Air Necklace (Sonic Adventure 2)
- Gills of Hamachi (Xiaolin Showdown)