The power to breathe in both water and air. Sub-power of Aquatic Adaptation.
- Amphibian Effect
- Underwater Breathing/Respiration
The user can breathe in both water and air and are capable of staying underwater as long as they like and reemerge ready to breathe oxygen again.
- Amphibian Physiology
- Aquatic Adaptation
- Fish Physiology
- Land Adaptation
- Respiratory System Manipulation
- May have complications when transitioning from water to air.
- Chemicals/pollutants in water may damage lungs.
- May have a limited amount of time they can respire air or water.
- Underwater Materia (Final Fantasy VII)
- Underwater Breathing Rune (The Dark Artifices)
- Gillyweed (Harry Potter)
- Air Necklaces (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Gills of Hamachi (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Air Charm (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Poseidon's trident (God of War series)
- Magical Seaweed (Barbie: Fairytopia)
- Rebreather (Fallout: New Vegas)
- Mind Control Device (Inside)
- Water Breathing Potions (Minecraft)
- Starfire Sapphire Gem (Tenko and the Guardians of the Magic)
- Pearl of Transformation (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Neutronic Air Gum (The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius)