- Aquatic Fauna Manipulation
- Marine Manipulation
- Oceanic Beast Manipulation
The user can control marine life, from creatures that dwell in shallow water, to the ones who dwell in the abyss. Users may use this ability offensively or defensively depending on the situation.
- Animal Empathy - to understand/feel marine animal emotions.
- Animal Scrying - to perceive through marine animal senses.
- Mind Control - to control marine animals.
- Mind Link - to have a bond with marine animals.
- Taming - to tame marine animals.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Animal Empowerment - to gain strength from animals.
- Amphibian Manipulation - control different types of amphibians.
- Coral Manipulation - control different types of coral
- Crustacean Manipulation - control different types of crustaceans.
- Ichthyoid Manipulation - control different types of fish.
- Mammal Manipulation - control different types of aquatic mammals.
- Animal Imitation and/or Animal Morphing - (limited to aquatic animals) constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to animal traits.
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Telepathy
- Life Creation/Summoning - create or summon aquatic animals.
- Life Embodiment
- Merfolk Physiology
- Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to aquatic animals.
- Aquaman (DC Comics)
- Royal Atlantean's (DC Comics)
- Princess Shirahoshi (One Piece); limited to Sea Kings
- Ponyo (Ponyo)
- The Sea Hag (Charmed)
- Sedna (Inuit Mythology)
- Poseidon (Greek Mythology)
- Cetus (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Poseidon (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Percy Jackson (Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus)
- Aqua (Marchen Awakens Romance)