- Aquatic Fauna Manipulation
- Marine Manipulation
- Oceanic Beast Manipulation
The user can control marine life, from creatures that dwell in shallow water, to the ones who dwell in the abyss. Users may use this ability offensively or defensively depending on the situation.
- Animal Empathy - to understand/feel animal emotions.
- Animal Scrying - to perceive through animal senses.
- Mind Control - to control animals.
- Mind Link - to have a bond with animals.
- Taming - to tame animals.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Animal Empowerment - to gain strength from animals.
- Amphibian Manipulation - control different types of amphibians.
- Crustacean Manipulation - control different types of crustaceans.
- Ichthyoid Manipulation - control different types of fish.
- Mammal Manipulation - control different types of aquatic mammals.
- Animal Imitation and/or Animal Morphing - (limited to aquatic animals) constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to animal traits.
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Telepathy
- Life Creation/Summoning - create or summon aquatic animals.
- Life Embodiment
- Merfolk Physiology
- Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to aquatic animals.
- Aquaman (DC Comics)
- Princess Shirahoshi (One Piece); limited to Sea Kings
- Royal Atlantean's (DC Comics)
- Ponyo (Ponyo)
- The Sea Hag (Charmed)
- Sedna (Inuit Mythology)
- Poseidon (Greek Mythology)
- Cetus (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Poseidon (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Percy Jackson (Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus)