The power to empathize with water animals. Variation of Animal Empathy.
The user can sense and/or understand the emotions of aquatic animals and vice versa.
- Animal Imitation/Animal Morphing - aquatic animals only
- Ichthyoid Manipulation
- Merfolk Physiology
- Is not a form of mind control, so aggressive, dangerous animals may still attack user.
- User may be limited to specific animal or animal type (cetaceans, fish, pinnipeds, etc.).
- If the empathic bond is too strong, the user may act like the animal, and become less human.
- Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
- Aquaman (DC Comics)
- Aquagirl (DC Comics)
- Aqualad (Teen Titans)
- Mermaidman (Spongebob Squarepants)
- Merfolk (One Piece)