The ability to adapt to underwater environments. Variation of Environmental Adaptation.
- Sub-Aquatic Adaptation
- Undersea Adaptation
- Underwater Adaptation
User is able to survive and adapt to underwater environments, being able to breathe water in lieu of, or along with, a gaseous breathing medium, to swim well and to endure high water pressure and extreme water temperatures. They are able to use their senses to perceive normally regardless of the distortion/pressure of the water, possibly including ignoring various impurities that would otherwise reduce the visibility.
- Aquatic Respiration
- Cold Immunity
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Enhanced Senses modified to work in water.
- Pressure Resistance
- Speed Swimming
- May be unable to survive on dry land for long.
- Familiar Light (Doraemon: Nobita's Great Battle of the Mermaid King); via Environmental Adaptation
- Ena/Sea Robe (Nagi no Asu: A Lull in the Sea)
- Gillyweed (Harry Potter)
- Gills of Hamachi (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Zora Armor (Legend of Zelda)