Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to adapt to underwater environments. Variation of Environmental Adaptation.
- Sub-Aquatic Adaptation
- Undersea Adaptation
- Underwater Adaptation
User is able to survive and adapt to underwater environments, being able to breathe water in lieu of, or along with, a gaseous breathing medium, to swim well and to endure high water pressure and extreme water temperatures. They are able to use their senses to perceive normally regardless of the distortion/pressure of the water, possibly including ignoring various impurities that would otherwise reduce the visibility.
- Aquatic Respiration
- Cold Immunity
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Enhanced Senses modified to work in water.
- Pressure Resistance
- Speed Swimming
- May be unable to survive on dry land for long.
- Familiar Light (Doraemon: Nobita's Great Battle of the Mermaid King); via Environmental Adaptation
- Ena/Sea Robe (Nagi no Asu: A Lull in the Sea)
- Gillyweed (Harry Potter)
- Gills of Hamachi (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Zora Armor (Legend of Zelda)