Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Antimatter Control
- Negative Matter Control/Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate antimatter, material composed of antiparticles, which have the same mass as particles of ordinary matter but opposite charges, as well as other particle properties such as lepton and baryon numbers and quantum spin. Collisions between particles and antiparticles lead to the annihilation of both, giving rise to variable proportions of intense photons (gamma rays), neutrinos, and less massive particle–antiparticle pairs. The total consequence of annihilation is a release of energy available for work, proportional to the total matter and antimatter mass.
- Antimatter Constructs
- Antimatter Stabilization
- Antimatter Transmutation into matter and vice versa.
- Energy Manipulation
- Electron Manipulation
- Matter Manipulation
- Molecular Manipulation
- Positron Manipulation
- Lack of matter may drastically reduce strength
- Loss of focus could cause stabilized antimatter to explode.
- Finding some anti-matter could be tricky unless it could be created.
- It's unclear if users are immune to antimatter.
- Poor control makes it extremely dangerous, with potential to destroy the entire world.
See Also: Antimatter.