The Anti-Monitor (DC) is a master of antimatter.
The power to generate and manipulate antimatter. Sub power of Physics Manipulation.
- Antimatter Control
- Negative Matter Control/Manipulation
The user is able to manipulate antimatter, they can simply manipulate antimatter energy, or even build objects, beings, or entire structures from it.
However, it is important to note that when matter and antimatter collide, they will both annihilate each other, making this a very dangerous power to both user and target. Because of this, it might take extreme force of will on the part of the user to stop this from happening, and essentially stabilize antimatter.
- Antimatter Constructs
- Antimatter Stabilization
- Energy Manipulation
- Matter Manipulation
- Matter Transmutation into antimatter and vice versa.
- Molecular Manipulation
- Positron Manipulation
- Lack of matter may drastically reduce strength
- Loss of focus could cause stabilized antimatter to explode.
- Finding some anti-matter could be tricky unless it could be created.
- It's unclear if users are immune to antimatter.
- Poor control makes it extremely dangerous, with potential to destroy the entire world.
- Imperialdramon Fighter Mode (Digimon)
- Mako Fujisaki (Gokukoku No Brynhildr)
- Ryo Takatsuki (Project ARMS)
- Giratina (Pokemon)
- Positron (City of Heroes)
- Anti-Monitor (DC Comics)
- Alexander Luthor, Jr. (DC Comics)
- Future Hazmat (Marvel Comics)
- Blue Marvel (Marvel Comics)
- Megatron (Transformers)