The Anti-Monitor (DC) is a master of antimatter.
The power to generate and manipulate antimatter. Sub power of Physics Manipulation.
- Antimatter Control
- Negative Matter Control/Manipulation
The user is able to manipulate antimatter, they can simply manipulate antimatter energy, or even build objects, beings, or entire structures from it.
However, it is important to note that when matter and antimatter collide, they will both annihilate each other, making this a very dangerous power to both user and target. Because of this, it might take extreme force of will on the part of the user to stop this from happening, and essentially stabilize antimatter.
- Convert matter into antimatter and vice-versa.
- Antimatter Constructs
- Antimatter Stabilization
- Energy Manipulation
- Matter Manipulation
- Molecular Manipulation
- Positron Manipulation
- Lack of matter may drastically reduce strength
- Loss of focus could cause stabilized antimatter to explode.
- Finding some anti-matter could be tricky unless it could be created.
- It's unclear if users are immune to antimatter.
- Giratina (Pokemon)
- Imperialdramon Fighter Mode (Digimon; limited to positron)
- Takatsuki Ryo (Project ARMS)
- Alexander Luthor, Jr. (DC Comics)
- Anti-Monitor (DC Comics)
- Amok (The Specials)
- Positron (City of Heroes)
- Omega (Doctor Who)
- G1 Megatron (Transformers)
- Future Hazmat (Marvel Comics)