- Decreator/Destroyer Physiology
- Primordial Evil
- Primordial Void
- Supreme Degenerator
- Creator of Evil
- Ultimate/Supreme Annihilator/Destroyer/Evil/Malevolence
User is Anti God/Primordial Void representing the counterpart or sometimes the dark aspects of a Supreme Deity in many verses, they existed before the omniverse itself and are considered the essence of all evil, darkness, chaos and the ultimate decreator of the omniverse ranking them among the most powerful entities.
- Anti Gods are vital to the balance of the cosmos as they represent the other side of the coin in the perpetual conflict between good and evil.
- As there is only one Supreme God, there can only be one Anti-God.
- Some are not villains but destructive aspects or forces vital that are charged to bring the universe to an end.
- The Anti-God is not to be confused for a demon but is the originator of all demonic forces and everything related to it.
- Though they existed before the universe itself their origin can be originated from 3 sources:
- They may be split or purged aspects of God's dark attributes. (ex. Tathamet from Diablo)
- Twin or counter aspects of God. (ex. Angra Mainyu of Zoroastrianism)
- Primordial form of existence which existed before the creation. (Mikaboshi from Marvel Comics)
- Where as a God plays the role of "Creator", the Anti-God plays the role of "Destroyer".
Anti-Gods are beings of unlimited power giving them the ability to destroy entire universes; in some cases even compared to the supreme creator,a clash between them could cause the multiverse to be destroyed and recreated. Anti-Gods represent and are the prime originators of all that counters creation, giving it absolute domain over dark powers.
- All Absolute Powers
- All Almighty Powers
- All Apocalyptic Powers
- All Chaotic Powers
- All Cosmic Powers
- All Darkness Powers
- All Death Powers
- All Destructive Powers
- All Evil Powers
- All Meta Powers
- All Offensive Powers
- All Omni powers
- All Primordial Powers
- All Reality Manipulation Powers
- All Void Powers
- The user's power can be less than the Supreme Being's unless that user was born from the separation of itself and the Supreme Being.