Amatsu Mikaboshi is the Primordial Void in Marvel Multiverse his power is so vast that he can challenge the most powerful cosmic entities
Become the Anti-God or Primordial Void
- Darkness Essence
- Decreator/Destroyer Physiology
- Primordial Evil
- Primordial Void
- Supreme Degenerator
- Creator of Evil/Darkness
- Supreme Darkness
Anti Gods or Primordial Voids represent the counterpart and sometimes the dark aspects of a Supreme Deity in many verses, they existed before the multiverse itself and are considered the essence of all evil, darkness, chaos and the ultimate decreator of the universe ranking them among the most powerful entities.
- Anti Gods are vital to the balance of the cosmos as they represent the other side of the coin in the perpetual conflict between good and evil.
- As there is only one Supreme God there can only be one Anti-God.
- Some are not villains but destructive aspects or forces vital that are charged to bring the universe to an end.
- The Anti-God is not to be confused for a demon but is the originator of all demonic forces and everything related to it.
- Where as a God plays the role of "Creator", the Anti-God plays the role of "Destroyer".
- Though they existed before the universe itself their origin can be originated from 3 sources:
- They may be split or purged aspects of God's dark attributes. Tathamet (Diablo)
- Twin or counter aspects of God. Angra Mainyu (Zoroastrian Mythology)
- Primordial form of existence which existed before the creation. Mikaboshi (Marvel)
Anti-Gods are beings of unlimited power giving them the ability to destroy entire universes; in some cases even compared to the supreme creator,a clash between them could cause the multiverse to be destroyed and recreated. Anti-Gods represent and are the prime originators of all that counters creation, giving it absolute domain over dark powers.
- Absolute Existence
- Primordial Darkness Manipulation
- All Absolute Powers
- All Almighty Powers
- All Apocalyptic Powers
- All Chaotic Powers
- All Cosmic Powers
- All Darkness Powers
- All Death Powers
- All Destructive Powers
- All Evil Powers
- All Offensive Powers
- All Omni powers
- All Primordial Powers
- All Reality Altering Powers
- The user's power parallels the Supreme Being's.
- Azrael (Discworld)
- TriHexa (Highschool DxD)
- Amatsu Mikaboshi (Marvel)
- Oblivion (Marvel)
- Anti-God (Prince of Darkness)
- Chaos (Dissidia: Final Fantasy)
- Dahak (Hercules/Xena)
- The Great Darkness (DC Comics)
- Decreator (DC Comics)
- Angra Mainyu/Ahriman (Zoroastrian Mythology)
- Nekron (DC Comics)
- The Nameless Evil (Samurai Jack)
- Tathamet (Diablo)
- Glorificus (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Urgash (Might and Magic)
- Shai'tan/Dark One (The Wheel of Time)
- The Archfiend (Ninja Gaiden series)
- Ruby-Eye Shabranigdu (The Slayers)
- Akemi Homura (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
- Vaatu (The Legend of Korra)
- The Great Evil Beast (DC Comics)