- Motion to the Motionless
- Pinocchio Effect
- The Pathetic Fallacy
The user can grant non-living objects or even concepts life and anthropomorphic form/intelligence, change animals and plants into more humanoid in form and abilities and change pictures and paintings into three-dimensional beings. These new beings can use the abilities of their former state in addition to their new humanoid skills.
- Bring forces of nature into an anthropomorphic form.
- Give non-sentient/inorganic beings emotions.
- Bring objects like toys or machines to life.
- Bring pictures, paintings, digital records, films, etc. to the real world and give them life.
- Change animals and plants into humanoids.
- Sentience Inducement to give a conscious awareness.
- Art Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Emotion Manipulation
- Human Manipulation
- Life Manipulation
- Literary Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Organic Manipulation
- Technology Manipulation
- Power/skill define how many and how long these changes last.
- New beings may become independent and rebel.
- May require specific equipment.
- Absolute Restoration/Flawless Restoration can undo the transmutation.
- The Rat Talisman (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Yen Sid's Hat (Fantasia)
- Sacred Pool of CHI (Legends of Chima)
- Mutagen (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Professor MacKrill's antidote (Help! I'm a Fish); only aquatic animals
- Magic words of the Star of Astoroth (Bedknobs and Broomsticks)
- Brain Grain (We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story); only dinosaurs and give human intelligence
- DNA transformer (Totally Spies); only animals
- Needle of Humanification (Nanatsu no Taizai)