- "Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise."
- ― Proverbs 6:6.
Power to use the abilities of ants. Variation of Insect Physiology.
- Ant Form/Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into ants.
- Acid Generation
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Strength
- Hive Mind
- Pheromone Manipulation
- Poison Generation
- Size Reduction
- Stinger Protrusion
- Myrmecia Physiology (bulldog ants): Enhanced Jump
- Paraponera Physiology (bullet ants): Pain Inducement
Ants are associated with great number of mystical and supernatural abilities and connections in mythology and folklore, thus user with this power may have access to: Insect Manipulation (queens, only affects ants), Diligence Embodiment,, Enhanced Endurance, Monarchy Inducement.
- May be compelled to obey a queen.
- May be permanently shrunken on transformed form.
- Users of Antlion Physiology may be natural predators and/or feel predatory.
See Also: Strong Ants.