- "I can't tell if those are questions or statements!"
- ― Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
- Answer Control
- Question Alteration/Control/Manipulation
The user can manipulate the answer to any question to any aspect of reality they might have. For example, they could make 2+2=fish a simple universal fact. However, this power, despite it's capabilities, can be exceptionally dangerous if used improperly and unclearly. For example, if the users says they are omnipotent but not specifically stated to have complete control over their power, they could destroy all of reality and themselves. If the user says one aspect of the universe is certain while not compensating for another, the results could be disastrous.
- Belief Vocifery - Control whatever you say and believe the answer is.
- Choicifery - By changing logical answers to choices.
- Future Manipulation - By changing an answer about the future.
- Logic Manipulation - Control the logic in an answer making crazy answers to normal questions.
- Mathematics Manipulation - By changing the answers to mathematical questions.
- Nonexistence - By changing the answer to if something exists to no.
- Paradox Manipulation - By controlling the question behind a phenomenon.
- Paradox Inducement - By making answers contradict one another.
- Past Manipulation - By changing an answer about the past.
- Present Manipulation - By changing an answer about the present.
- Problem Manipulation - By changing the question associated with a problem.
- Science Manipulation - By changing questions about science
- Reality Interface - In high level users.
- Truth Manipulation - Control the truth in an answer.
- Variable Manipulation - By changing the variables in a question.
- Vocifery - By changing the answer to everything you say to be right.
- User could cause themselves to not exist by changing an answer to a question.
- Users of Truth Manipulation could negate this power.
- User could change history if they change a true or false answer on an historical quiz being that the true answer would be right the answer could be changed to something like Chesse was the first car and now every car in the world is made of chesse.
- User must always be very careful about what you change.
- May be constantly active.
- User may need to speak.
- Timmy Turner (Fairly Odd Parents); via wishing for it
- Sympathists (The Name of the Wind)
- Stellar Memory (Rave Master)