The power to manipulate animated art. Variation of Art Manipulation.
- Animated Art Control
- Anime Control/Manipulation
- Cartoon Control/Manipulation
- CGI Control/Manipulation
- Claymation Control/Manipulation
- Stop-Motion Control/Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate animated art, including stop motion, claymation, cartoons, anime, CGI, etc. They can bring animated art to life and manipulate them for their purposes, manipulate their physics/alter them like they would with any object or being and control special effects to some degree.
- Cartoon Constructs
- Cartoon Creature Creation
- Cartoon Materialization
- Cartoon Mimicry
- Cartoon Physics
- Physics Infringement
- Art Manipulation
- Data Manipulation
- Media Manipulation
- Picture Manipulation
- Pixel Manipulation
- Video Manipulation
- Visual Art Manipulation
- May require a television, movie and cartoon show to use this ability.
- Limited on creativity in some cases.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May be bound by the rules the animation follows.
- Animated Art with sentience can be hard to control.
- Harry Claymore (Gravity Falls)
- Magic TV Remote (The Fairly Oddparents)