The power to manipulate animated art. Variation of Art Manipulation.
- Animated Art Control
- Anime Control/Manipulation
- Cartoon Control/Manipulation
- CGI Control/Manipulation
- Claymation Control/Manipulation
- Stop-Motion Control/Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate [animated art], including stop motion, claymation, cartoons, anime, CGI, etc. They can bring animated art to life and manipulate them for their purposes, manipulate their physics/alter them like they would with any object or being and control special effects to some degree.
- Cartoon Constructs
- Cartoon Creature Creation
- Cartoon Materialization
- Cartoon Mimicry
- Cartoon Physics
- Physics Infringement
- Art Manipulation
- Data Manipulation
- Media Manipulation
- Picture Manipulation
- Pixel Manipulation
- Video Manipulation
- Visual Art Manipulation
- May require a television, movie and cartoon show to use this ability.
- Limited on creativity in some cases.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May be bound by the rules the animation follows.
- Animated Art with sentience can be hard to control.
- Harry Claymore (Gravity Falls)
- Magic TV Remote (The Fairly Oddparents)