The power to turn others into animals. Sub-power of Transmutation. Not to be confused with Animal Morphing.
- Animal Transmogrification/Transformation
- Projective Animal Metamorphosis
Users can turn others into any animal they desire, effects can be permanent or temporary depending on what level of power the user is. The user can reverse the effect if they so choose to.
- May not be able to turn the victim back to normal.
- Has no control over transformed beings.
- May be limited to transforming others into certain animals only.
- Absolute Restoration can undo the transmutation.
- The Dark World (The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past)
- The Cat Kingdom (The Cat Returns)
Principal Torres (Every Witch Way) turns Lily Archer into a frog
As a goddess level sorceress, Circe (DC Comics) could to turn objects and people alike into various sorts of animals.
Eileen Belserion (Fairy Tail) can turn other people into animals such as Princess Hisui into a mouse.
Loco (Marchen Awakens Romance) can use her Darkness ÄRM, Animal Chain to turn a person into any animal.
Babbo is turned into a cat guardian when Ginta (Marchen Awakens Romance) activates Version 6 - Puss in Boots.
As Haru enters in the Cat Kingdom (The Cat Returns) she slowly begins to turn into a cat.
Mumbo Jumbo (Banjo-Kazooie)