The power to perceive through any animal's senses. Variation of Sensory Scrying.
- Animal Mind Hitch-hiking
- Animal Sensory Scrying
The user can "hitch-hike" animal senses and experience what happens as if they were them. This power grants the user with the ability to taste, feel, smell, see and/or hear from animal senses. It allows the user to experience the world as their target/companion would.
- May only be able to sense through the senses of certain kinds of animals, such as mammals, rodents, or even just squirrels.
- Users own body may be helpless while they are using someone elses senses.
- Unless user has some ability to control the animal they are using, they have no control where it goes and what it looks.
- Some animals have so different sensory abilities that they are hard to understand.
- Wargs (Game of Thrones)
- Revenants (The Crow); via the crow
- Kerrigan (Starcraft); via Zerg
- Yin Wi (Legend of the Dragon); via rats
- Witches (Discworld)
- Nemo/Antichrist (American Dad!)
- Milan (DC Comics)
- Witches (Engelsfors); via Familiars
- Michelle (Los Protegidos); via insects
- Camula (Yu-Gi-Oh GX); via bats
- Freya (The Huntsman: Winter's War)
- Larka (The Sight)
- Sorren Corvus (Eldemore)
- Ram (Re:Zero)
- Rat King (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; 2012 TV series); via rats