- "YOU'RE A KID NOW, YOU'RE A SQUID NOW"
- ― Infamous line from a North American Splatoon commercial
- Animal Form/Mimicry/Physiology/Shapeshifting
- Faunal Form/Morphing
User with this ability either is or can transform into animals, whether partially or completely, as well as use the abilities, traits and appearance/physiology of animals by rearranging their own DNA structure. Users may be able to transform into alien animals and/or animals they have never encountered, such as Dinosaurs. Some may have this ability from an empty genetic code, allowing them to accept any form from which they have a DNA sample, others may be able to alter their form mentally and change just by seeing and mimicking animal features.
- Transform into animals.
- Posses the special abilities of animals.
- Amphibian Physiology
- Arachnid Physiology
- Avian Physiology
- Bivalvia Physiology
- Centipede Physiology
- Cephalopod Physiology
- Cnidarian Physiology
- Crustacean Physiology
- Echinoderm Physiology
- Fish Physiology
- Gastropoda Physiology
- Human Physiology - For non-humans with this ability.
- Insect Physiology
- Mammalian Physiology
- Parasite Physiology
- Plankton Physiology
- Reptilian Physiology
- Sponge Physiology
- Tardigrade Physiology
- Worm Physiology
- Unicellular Mimicry
- Animal Imitation
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Transmutation
- Mythical Bestiary - In some cases or if powerful enough.
- May have a limited selection of predetermined animal forms to take.
- May require a visual memory or genetic sample of target animal through touch or assimilation.
- Incapable to transform into inanimate objects, or anything else other than animals.
- May take on memories or characteristics of morphed or assimilated animals.
- May not maintain human mentality.
- May not be able to speak in a human language.
- May not be able to combine several animal forms.
- May not be able to morph directly from one animal to another.
- May not be able to completely change one's DNA.