- "YOU'RE A KID NOW, YOU'RE A SQUID NOW"
- ― Infamous line from a North American Splatoon commercial
- "Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
- ― Arthur Dent, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Animal Form/Mimicry/Physiology/Shapeshifting
- Animality (Mortal Kombat)
- Beast Within (Bayonetta)
- Faunal Form/Morphing
User with this ability either is or can transform into animals, whether partially or completely, as well as use the abilities, traits and appearance/physiology of animals by rearranging their own DNA structure. They are able to transform into animals that exist, alien animals and/or animals that are extinct, such as Dinosaurs.
User may have this ability from an empty genetic code, allowing them to accept any form from which they have a DNA sample, others may be able to alter their form mentally and change just by seeing and mimicking animal features.
- Transform into animals.
- Posses the special abilities of animals.
- Cnidarian Physiology
- Deuterostome Physiology
- Plankton Physiology
- Protostome Physiology
- Sponge Physiology
- Symbiote Physiology
- Alien Physiology - Into extraterrestrial animals.
- Animal Imitation
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Mode
- Animal Transmutation
- Animalia Manipulation
- Beast Morphing
- Mythical Bestiary
- Unicellular Mimicry
- May have a limited selection of predetermined animal forms to take.
- May require a visual memory or genetic sample of target animal through touch or assimilation.
- Incapable to transform into inanimate objects, or anything else other than animals.
- May take on memories or characteristics of morphed or assimilated animals.
- May not maintain human mentality.
- May not be able to speak in a human language.
- May not be able to combine several animal forms.
- May not be able to morph directly from one animal to another.
- May not be able to completely change one's DNA.
- Staying long in specific form may affect users mind/thought processes and/or make it harder to return into original form.
See Also: Animorphism.