- This page is an overview of Animal Mimicry, for specifics skills or animals please see Organic Mimicry.
- For a gallery of examples for Animal Mimicry, see here.
Vixen (DC Comics) can take on the abilities of animals
Take on the abilities of animals
- Animal Imitation
- Animal Physiology
- Faunal Imitation
- Faunal Mimicry
The user can use/imitate animal powers. Can run like an ostrich, swing like a monkey, sprint like a cheetah, move like a cat, take the strength of an ant, track like a dog, hide like a turtle, constrict like a snake, etc. Users cannot transform into animals, this power enables the user to mimic animals while still in their original form. Some users can mimic multiple animals at once
- Use and imitate animal powers and abilities.
- Posses any special abilities of animals.
- Animal Instinct Imprinting: the ability to psychically impose animal mannerisms on subjects’ minds.
- Animal Limbs Generation
- Animal Soul
Types of Animals
- Amphibian Physiology
- Arachnid Physiology
- Avian Physiology
- Centipede Physiology
- Cephalopod Physiology
- Cnidarian Physiology
- Crustacean Physiology
- Echinoderm Physiology
- Fish Physiology
- Human Physiology (For non humans with this ability)
- Insect Physiology
- Mammalian Physiology
- Parasite Physiology
- Reptilian Physiology
- Sponge Physiology
- Worm Physiology
- Meta Mimicry (in seldom, often extremely rare cases some animal mimics can replicate the abilities, powers or special skills of other beings. For some it depends on what type of being while for others it doesn't matter.)
- The user can only mimic animal they have observed. But that is not always the case
- Does not transform into animals.
- Sometimes takes on traits of the animal impersonating, such as wanting to find rotting things if impersonating a fly, or feeling territorial if impersonating lions.
- Some can only mimic one animal at a time or is limited on how long they can mimic that animal.
- Some abilities may be compromised by size differences.
- Might experience different weakness of a animal, such as a dog hearing ultrasound-waves, or having a urge to play a ball of yarn like a cat.