- Animal Mimicry
- Animal Power Mimicry/Replication
- Faunal Imitation/Mimicry
The user can use/imitate animal powers, they can run like an ostrich, swing like a monkey, sprint like a cheetah, move like a cat, take the strength of an ant, track like a dog, hide like a turtle, constrict like a snake, etc. They cannot transform into animals, as this power only enables the user to mimic animalistic traits while still in their original form. Some users can mimic multiple animals at once.
- Use and imitate animal traits and abilities.
- Posses any special abilities of animals.
- Animal Instinct Imprinting: the ability to psychically impose animal mannerisms on subjects’ minds.
- Animal Limbs Generation
- Animal Soul
Types of Animals
- Cnidarian Physiology
- Deuterostome Physiology
- Plankton Physiology
- Protostome Physiology
- Sponge Physiology
- Symbiote Physiology
- Alien Physiology - The user may be able to imitate extraterrestrial animals.
- Animal Blending
- Animal Empowerment
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Morphing
- Animalia Manipulation
- Total Mimicry
- Unicellular Mimicry
- Virus Mimicry
- Cannot transform into animals.
- May be limited to mimicking only the animals they have observed.
- May take on specific traits of an animal, such as wanting to find rotting things if impersonating a fly, or feeling territorial if impersonating lions.
- May be limited to mimicking one animal at a time or are limited on how long they can mimic animals.
- Some abilities may be compromised by size differences.
- May experience different weaknesses of animals, such as a dogs having to constantly hear ultrasound waves, or having an urge to play with a ball of yarn like a cat.
- Creature Power Suits and Discs (Wild Kratts)