The ability to ignore the laws of angular momentum. Sub-power of Angular Momentum Manipulation.
- Angle Negation
- Angular Momentum Ignoring/Rejection
The user can ignore their angular momentum, the quantity of one's rotation. Angular Momentum is proportional to the rotational mass (or moment of inertia) and angular velocity (or how fast something spins), and if one goes up, the other goes down. So decreasing rotational mass increases angular velocity and vice versa. This can be done by changing the configuration of a body, or how well it is spread out. Since the human body's motion is mainly rotational, this can allow for a variety of feats, including moving and doing things faster (running faster with their legs stretched out completely) than other people can by ignoring the relationship between rotational mass and angular velocity and how it affects them.
- Enhanced Agility/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced Athleticism/Supernatural Athleticism
- Enhanced Reflexes/Supernatural Reflexes
- Hyper Motion
- Hyper Rotation
- Rotational Mass Defiance
- Spinning Combat
- Angular Momentum Manipulation
- Angular Momentum Negation
- Centrifugal Force Manipulation
- Distance Manipulation
- Newtonian Motion Defiance
- Physical Force Immunity
- Rotational Mass Manipulation
- Rotational Mass Negation
- Unrestricted Movement
- Velocity Manipulation
- May not be able to ignore angular momentum completely.
- May have a time period as to how long they can ignore angular momentum.
- Can still be affected by other physical forces.
- Ambrose Chase (DC/Wildstorm Comics)