- Aggression Inducement
- Fury Inducement
- Primal Rage
- Rage Inducement
- Wrath Inducement
- Rage Projection
The user is able to induce an instinctive and uncontrollable rage in others, as well as suppress their conscious thinking.
- User can instill aggressiveness and rage onto other people.
- Can make people very angry to the point that they become very violent.
- Cause a crowd to fight each other out of rage.
- Could often amplify a person's powers by magnifying their anger.
- Anger Augmentation
- Anger Manipulation
- Death Aspect Inducement
- Emotion Inducement
- Emotion Manipulation
- Mental Inducement
- User may not be able to control the ability completely.
- Serenity Inducement or Indomitable Will users are resistant or immune.
- Victims may still have a degree of conscious control over themselves.
- Victims may turn their aggression on the user if within reach or view.
- Rage Virus (28 Days Later)
- Krippin Virus (I Am Legend)
- The Flare (The Maze Runner series)
- Red Power Rings (DC Comics)