- Angel King/Lord/Lady/Master/Mistress/Queen Physiology
- Angelic King/Lord/Lady/Master/Mistress/Queen Physiology
- Celestial Paragon Physiology
- Empryean King/Lord/Lady/Master/Mistress/Queen Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into an Angelic Lord of the highest caliber. They possess incredible supernatural power, unchallenged dominion over aspects of their celestial domain and other angels, and tremendous supernatural abilities in both domains. On top of their gargantuan personal power, they usually rule over their own divine plane and its legions of holy beings, making them some of the most powerful defenses against the unholy legions.
- Angel Physiology
- Angelic Force Manipulation/Divine Force Manipulation
- Archon Physiology: Some members may have ascended not from angels, but from archons.
- Sex Angel Lord Physiology
- Archangel Physiology - Angel lords may gain enough power to rule as an archangel.
- Mythic Lord Physiology
- Transcendent Angel Physiology - Sufficiently powerful members may transcend to truly divine power above that of other angels.
- Users who lose their way of righteousness may fall from grace.
- Though they are extremely powerful, most angel lords still answer to a higher divine power.
- Empyrean Lords (Aion)
- Auditio (Bayonetta)
- Archon Hestus (Darksiders)
- Tyrael, Aspect of Justice (Diablo)
- Celestial paragons (Forgotten Realms)
- Supreme Deity (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Empryeal lords (Pathfinder)
- Zaphkiel (Planescape)
- Metatron (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Michael (Valkyrie Crusade)