- "I'll teach you to beat up yester-me!"
- ― Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
The power to exist even when one's ancestors are killed. Sub-power of Paradox Defiance.
- Grandfather Paradox Immunity
- Temporal Existence Maintenance
- Time Paradox Immunity
- Time Traveling Murder Immunity
The user is able to exist even when history is changed: for example, if someone were to go back in time and kill the user's ancestors, the user exists still as if their ancestors' murder did not happen at all. If they were killed by someone in the past via time travel, they will still be alive in the present. Normally this will cause others user knows to completely forget about them like they did not exist before, though sometimes the user can make it so that a few people, or even everyone they know would still know who they are as if they do exist.
- While the user can still exist, they may be unknown to everyone else due to the change in history.
- May have to go back in time to fix one's own life.
- May be unable to undo the changes in history.