- "Ancestors, give me strength!"
- ― Nightwolf, Mortal Kombat
The ability to call upon one's predecessors or ancestors. Opposite to Descendant Evocation.
- Ancestral Intuition/Knowledge/Wisdom
User can call on the minds of others living, dead, or in another world, communicating with a past life, a deceased ancestor, or to receive help from a living friend. This power may be limited to which people the user may communicate with or how often they may communicate or in what state the user is in when communicating. This ability covers a wide range of mental communication. Evocation pulls the mind of another into the mind of the users, allowing them to communicate whether or not they would normally have the ability to.
Ancestor Communication: User contacts a being who lived in the past, whether it be a former version of themselves, a powerful historical figure, or a deceased family member. Each of these "Ancestors" have valuable information to offer.
Ancestral Merging: User "merge" their minds together or merely gain the powers of the person called upon. It generally increases the power of user.
Living Memories: A particularly strong memory may be watched as if reliving the event, or to show another.
Schizophrenic Communication: The ability to communicate with one specific emotion or thought from ones own mind, which may help to solve a problem or focus a confused person.
- Ancestry Manipulation
- Enhanced Intelligence
- Genetic Memory
- Historical Character Communication
- Hive Mind
- Social Cloaking
- Users may only be able to communicate with linked targets
- Users may only be able to contact targets while in deep meditation
- Users may only be able to talk to targets at a certain time of day.
- Some users may be limited on how far back the meeting goes.