Arm-Fall-Off Boy (DC Comics) can remove and reattach limbs at will.
split body apart and control the pieces
The power to split body apart and control the pieces. Sub-power of Body Manipulation.
- Anatomical Automatism/Detectability/Liberation/Reanimation/Removal
- Body-Part Automatism/Detectability/Liberation/Reanimation/Removal
- Limb Automatism/Detectability/Liberation/Reanimation/Removal
- Organ Automatism/Detectability/Liberation/Reanimation/Removal
User can split their own body apart into pieces and control the said pieces however they wish, by levitating them away from the user's main body and using them as they were connected to user.
User are immune to cutting and being slashed because they can just pull their bodies back together again. They can also remove their own organs without dying and will neither bleed to death nor die if their brain or heart is removed.
- Body Part Substitution
- Body Part Swapping
- Recreate a detach limb, allowing a limb to be destroyed
- Regenerative Healing Factor could play a role since one can allow a limb to be detach to escape.
- May not be able to levitate body-parts, so they are limited to moving on groud.
- If limb is lost or destroyed a new one may not grow back in its place.
- Limbs may possess a mind of its own.
- The user will still die if their brain or heart is destroyed.