The ability to possess great, if not innate, knowledge of anatomy and body functions. Sub-power of Medical Intuition.
- Bodily Intuition
The user has immense knowledge of anatomy and body functions, such as pressure points. They can also gauge a subject’s level of health or gauge the level of a subject’s bodily damage, as well as any adverse effects that sicknesses or injuries may pose in the future.
- Anatomical Perception, Bodily Perception or Biological Mapping: The user can perceive anatomical structures and function psychically (empathetically feeling others’ ailments or conditions within one’s own body, shifting one’s vision to see a vague outline or overlay of the subject’s anatomy, or the like), instead of perceiving them instinctively.
- Intuitive Diagnosis: The user can intuitively detect bodily anomalies (like the type of damage that one sustains) and assess them to diagnose biological issues, such as disease, internal bleeding and the like that may not always be visible.
- Maggie Walsh (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Mercenary Tao (Dragon Ball)
- Sylar (Heroes)
- Haku (Naruto)
- Obito Uchiha (Naruto)
- Doc Benton (Supernatural)
- Luther Strode (The Strange Talent Of Luther Strode)
- Panacea (Worm)