- "People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
- ― Alan Moore
The ability to become the embodiment of anarchy.
- Freedom Embodiment/Incarnation
- Rebellion Embodiment
Users become the living embodiment of anarchy, freedom from the oppressive government. They seek to liberate the people and can inspire anyone to rise up with and overthrow any sort of corruption or injustice.
- Anarchy is a vague term, can be interpreted in many different meanings.
- May be compelled to bring anarchy whether they wish to or not.
- May bring anarchy in spite of whatever consequences that follow, bringing more harm than good.
- Anarky (DC comics)
- Berserker of Red (Fate/Grand Order)
- Tsukuyomi (Negima)
- V (V for Vendetta)
- Scott Free/Mister Miracle (DC Comics)