- Amphibian Form
- Amphibian Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into amphibians, including toads, frogs, caecilians, and salamanders.
- 360-Degree Vision
- Aquatic Adaptation
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Leap
- Poison Generation
- Prehensile Tongue
- Wall Crawling
- Anura Physiology (frogs and toads): Enhanced Leap, Enhanced Climbing, Gliding, Burrowing, Camouflage, Poison Generation
- Caudata Physiology (salamanders): Enhanced Regeneration, Anatomical Liberation, Body Shedding, Enhanced Vision
- Newt Physiology: Enhanced Regeneration even more so than salamander
- Gymnophiona Physiology (caecilians): Burrowing, Enhanced Smell
- Loveland Frog Physiology
- Minhocão Physiology
- Salamander (legendary creature) Physiology: Fire Immunity/Fire Absorption, Fire Manipulation, Fire Mimicry
- Water leaper Physiology: Wing Manifestation, Tail Manifestation, Stinger Protrusion
Amphibians are associated with great number of mystical and supernatural abilities and connections in mythology and folklore, thus user with this power may have access to:
- Frog/Toad: Fertility, Clairvoyance, Resurrection, Water Manipulation, Healing, Immortality, Luck/Luck Bestowal
- Salamander: Fire Immunity/Fire Absorption
- May need practice to change back into original form.
- Eating habits often altered.
- May require heat or cold from an ambient source.
- Cannot survive in salty conditions unless adapted for it.
See Also: Reptile And Amphibian Tropes.