Users can control various amphibians (e.g., toads, frogs, caecilians, salamanders,etc.). They control them to do their bidding like, help them during situations, use them against foes, use them to see locations and get information about a particular place, use them for battle, use them for spying on others. User can also understand or communicate with them, hence creating and strengthening friendships.
- Amphibian Empathy - to understand/feel their emotions.
- Animal Scrying - to perceive through amphibians senses.
- Mind Control - to control various kinds of amphibians.
- Mind Link - to have mental bond.
- Taming - to tame their nature.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Animal Empowerment - to gain strength from amphibians.
- Amphibian Magic
- Amphibian Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to certain amphibian-like traits.
- Animal Creation/Summoning - create or summon amphibians.
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Telepathy - limited to amphibians.
- Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to amphibians.
- May be limited to only certain species.
- Some can only control the amphibian(s) they create or summon.
- Range maybe limited.
- Depends on environment.
- Eruka Frog (Soul Eater)
- Jiraiya (Naruto)
- Moiranielle "Moira" Ocampo (Kung Fu Kids)
- Kouga (Marchen Awakens Romance); limited to frogs
- Golgoroth (Valkyrie Crusade); limited to toads