The ability to manipulate amorphous solids. Opposite to Crystal Manipulation.
- Amorphous Solid Control
User can create, shape and manipulate amorphous solids, solids that lacks the long-range order that is characteristic of a crystal. Amorphous solids may come in the form of glass, plastics and gels, and some metals.
- Attack Powers using amorphous solids.
- Constructs Creation using amorphous solids.
- Create/generate amorphous solids.
- Manipulate the properties of amorphous solids.
- Move/lift amorphous solids.
- Gel Manipulation
- Glass Manipulation
- Liquid Metal Manipulation
- Plastic Manipulation
- Slime Manipulation
- Acrylic Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation - Some metals are amorphous.
- Solid Manipulation
- May be unable to create amorphous solids, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.