Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to manipulate ammunition. Variation of Weapon Manipulation.
- Ammo Manipulation
- Munition Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate ammunition, broadly anything that can be used in combat including bombs, missiles, warheads, landmines, naval mines, and anti-personnel mines.
The purpose of ammunition is to project force against a selected target. However, the nature of ammunition use also includes delivery or combat supporting munitions such as pyrotechnic or incendiary compounds. Since the design of the cartridge, the meaning has been transferred to the assembly of a projectile and its propellant in a single package.
Ammunition involves the application of fire to targets, general use of weapons by personnel, explosives and propellants, cartridge systems, high explosive projectiles (HE), warheads, shaped charge forms of attack on armour and aircraft, carrier projectiles, fuzes, mortar ammunition, small arms ammunition, grenades, mines, pyrotechnics, improved conventional munitions, and terminally guided munition.
- Bullet Manipulation
- Collision Inducement
- Energy Beam Emission
- Energy Blast
- Enhanced Marksmanship
- Enhanced Gunmanship
- Explosion Manipulation
- Gun Limbs
- Infinite Supply
- Metal Manipulation
- Missile Generation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Weapon Manipulation
- May be unable to create ammunition, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- May be limited to amount of ammunition.
- Bullets' small size may cause insignificant damage, depending on energy input.
- Bulletproof Durability is the perfect counter.
- Lassoo (One Piece)
- Mami Tomoe (Puella Magi Magica Madoka)
- Cannon (Fairy Tail)
- Heroes/Villains (DC Universe)