Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to harness surrounding energy in the environment. Variation of Physical Energy Manipulation.
- Ambient Energy Control
- Surrounding Energy Manipulation
The user can harness the power of surrounding energy sources, gaining energy from the air by harnessing electrons and/or protons. They are able to manipulate/harness visible existing energy, such as lightning from a thunderstorm, or solar energy from the sun. The received energy can be used to strengthens one's self or for preparation of an attack.
- Charged Particles Manipulation
- Energy Empowerment
- Energy Source Selection
- Modulation Manipulation
- Particle Energy Manipulation
- Solar Manipulation
- Collision Inducement
- Energy Assimilation
- Energy Conversion
- Energy Manipulation
- Energy Sourcing
- Fundamental Forces Manipulation
- Heavy usage could exhaust the user completely.
- Limited by the amount of available energy in environment.
- Apollo (Wildstorm/DC)
- Black Bolt (Marvel Comics)
- Bishop (Marvel)
- Erg (Marvel)
- Ahura Boltagon (Marvel Comics); original power before evolution
- Skullfire (Marvel Comics)
- Raiden (Mortal Kombat)
- Starfire (DC)
- Havok (Marvel)
- Mega Man (Mega Man series)
- Nanoha Takamachi (Nanoha); via Starlight Breaker
- Sage Technique Users (Naruto)
- Goku (Dragon Ball); via Spirit Bomb
- Reinhard Van Astrea (Re:Zero)