The power to harness surrounding energy in the environment. Variation of Physical Energy Manipulation.
- Ambient Energy Control
- Surrounding Energy Manipulation
The user can harness the power of surrounding energy sources, gaining energy from the air by harnessing electrons and/or protons. They are able to manipulate/harness visible existing energy, such as lightning from a thunderstorm, or solar energy from the sun. The received energy can be used to strengthens one's self or for preparation of an attack.
- Charged Particles Manipulation
- Energy Empowerment
- Energy Source Selection
- Modulation Manipulation
- Particle Energy Manipulation
- Solar Manipulation
- Collision Inducement
- Energy Assimilation
- Energy Conversion
- Energy Manipulation
- Energy Sourcing
- Fundamental Forces Manipulation
- Heavy usage could exhaust the user completely.
- Limited by the amount of available energy in environment.
- Apollo (Wildstorm/DC)
- Black Bolt (Marvel Comics)
- Bishop (Marvel)
- Erg (Marvel)
- Ahura Boltagon (Marvel Comics); original power before evolution
- Skullfire (Marvel Comics)
- Raiden (Mortal Kombat)
- Starfire (DC)
- Havok (Marvel)
- Mega Man (Mega Man series)
- Nanoha Takamachi (Nanoha); via Starlight Breaker
- Sage Technique Users (Naruto)
- Goku (Dragon Ball); via Spirit Bomb
- Reinhard Van Astrea (Re:Zero)