- For a gallery of examples for Amalgamation, see here.
Darkclaw (Amalgam Comics) - fusion of Wolverine (Marvel) and Batman (DC).
form a mixture between existing creations
The power to form a mixture between existing creations. Variation of Life Creation.
- Merge Effect
User can merge two or more separate objects into one, regardless whether the the objects are organic, inorganic, living, dead, technological, etc. They can decide which parts of the objects are dominant in the union, what are deleted and which merge.
- Fuse Inorganic materials and create new substances with all the strengths and none of the weaknesses of their precedents.
- Fuse Organic and Inorganic materials.
- Fuse living beings
- Blend into the surroundings by fusing with the surrounding materials.
- Some fusions may be permanent.
- May not be able to control the result of the merging.