- "Go then, there are other worlds than these."
- ― Stephen King
- The Kaleidoscope
Users can travel to other possible worlds that can or could've happened from the endless abyss of alternate outcomes and continuities, being able to taste how dissimilar those probable worlds are to their own. Consequently, one might take interest in one or a couple worlds and may create a permanent stay.
Though while it be restricted to the context of the story, possible futures, pasts, and even present events withhold endless amounts of variety in spite of how distant or close it is to the original line of events, and users will inevitably find horrors, pleasures, joy, and sadness that could have been and still can unfold.
- Dimensional Travel
- Portal Creation
- Reality Crossroads
- Spatial Slicing
- Time Travel
- May be limited to the context of the story.
- May not have control of the time period of the possible reality or even no control of which reality to choose at all.
- Multiverse-traveling device (Family Guy: Road to the Multiverse)
- Portal gun (Rick and Morty)
- Astral Amulet (Chrono Cross)
- Trigger of Destruction (El-Hazard)
- Quantum Mirror (Stargate SG-1)
- Alternate Reality Drive (Stargate Atlantis)
- Crystal Mirror (My Little Pony Equestria Girls); only human world
- Wishing Well (Enchanted); only the real world
- Other-Dimension-Inator (Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension)
- Portal (Sonic X); only Parallel Earth
- Magic Mirror (Epic Mickey)
- Multi-Universe Transprojector (Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero)
- TARDIS (Doctor Who); by traveling through tears in the universe.