Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Go then, there are other worlds than these."
- ― Stephen King
- The Kaleidoscope
Users can travel to other possible worlds that can or could've happened from the endless abyss of alternate outcomes and continuities, being able to taste how dissimilar those probable worlds are to their own. Consequently, one might take interest in one or a couple worlds and may create a permanent stay.
Though while it be restricted to the context of the story, possible futures, pasts, and even present events withhold endless amounts of variety in spite of how distant or close it is to the original line of events, and users will inevitably find horrors, pleasures, joy, and sadness that could have been and still can unfold.
- May be limited to the context of the story.
- May not have control of the time period of the possible reality or even no control of which reality to choose at all.
- Trigger of Destruction (El-Hazard)
- Quantum Mirror (Stargate SG-1)
- Alternate Reality Drive (Stargate Atlantis)
- Crystal Mirror (My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic); only human world
- Wishing Well (Enchanted)
- Other-Dimension-Inator (Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension)
- Chaos Emeralds (Sonic X)