- Multiversal Abstractness Creation/Generation
- Alternate Abstractness Generation
The user can create alternate abstractions, or alternate versions of events, states, qualities, emotions, minds, concepts, ideas, feelings, etc. in different universes. They can create the abstract entity, and they can place their creation in any dimension, timeline or universe that exists, created or already existing. Sometimes, the abstract entity may replace an already existing version of itself.
- Circumstance Creation
- Concept Creation
- Emotion Creation
- Event Creation
- Fictional Entity Creation
- Immaterial Creation
- Mind Creation
- Soul Creation
- Status Creation
- Absolute Existence
- Alternate Abstractness Manipulation
- Concept Manipulation
- Corporeality Manipulation
- Meta Event Manipulation
- Multiversal Manipulation
- Nigh Omnipotence
- Omniverse Manipulation
- Parallel Existence Manipulation
- Subjective Reality
- Universal Manipulation
- The more parallel existences, the more energy and concentration is required.
- Creating too many or too complex alternate abstractions may cause utter chaos.
- Cannot manipulate alternate abstract existences, only create them.
- Alternate Professor Farnsworths (Futurama)