- "The Multiverse, every universe in it, is irrational, sloppy. I try to make it rational. I try to make it neat. You call it murder. How can I murder myself 123 times? I just took those wasted energies and transferred them to one container: me. What if that is our fate? To unite with ourselves, to be unified forever. To be one. I will be The One."
- ― Gabriel Yulaw (The One)
The ability to absorb/assimilate alternate versions of oneself to gain power. Not to be confused with Duplication Absorption.
- Alternate Self-Assimilation
The user can absorb an alternate version of themselves from a different time-stream or universe to gain immense power. This power brings the user closer towards becoming a singular being and as such allows them to obtain a divine level of power if all their alternate selves are absorbed.
- User may become more unstable for each alternate self that is absorbed.
- Black Mage Evilwizardington (8-bit Theater)
- Mort (All Hail King Julien/Madagascar)
- Lady Lilith (Final Fantasy series)
- Schala/Kid (Chrono Cross)
- Captain Atom/Monarch (DC Comics)
- Zamasu (Dragon Ball Super)
- Eon (Ben 10)
- Tails (Archie Comics' Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Kanade Tachibana (Angel Beats); via Guard Skill: Absorb
- Jade (Homestuck)
- Kotarou Tennouji (Rewrite); Moon Timeline version only
- Ryoko (Tenchi Muyo)