- "Death reveals true reality, and this life is an imitator, a thousand lies. The power of the universe is deep in your mind."
- ― The Enigma TNG - God Complex
The power to manipulate the Alpha Reality, the origin of all realities. The power apex of Reality Warping. Sub-power of Origin Manipulation. Opposite to Omega Reality. Not to be confused with Nexus Creation.
- Absolute/Limitless/Meta/Omni/True Reality Warping
- Alpha Timeline
- Ne-no-Kuni (Shinto Mythology)
- Meta/True Reality Manipulation
- Nexus Manipulation
- Omniversal Reality
- Prime Reality
- Reality of Principles
The user has the absolute capability to possess limitless power over the Alpha Reality, the one encompassing all realities, giving the user the almighty abilities to manipulate any and all forms of reality.
Origin and Details
The Alpha Reality or Reality of Principles is the prime and only structure of reality to exist and the one thing that originates or produces other realities.
It can only be manipulated by a Supreme Being, cosmic guardian, primordial architect or collective supreme entities. The Alpha Reality is the genesis of thought and the nexus of all realities; it defines what beings perceive as possible or impossible. Alpha Reality is also the place where reality warpers empower themselves.
- All Reality Altering Powers
- Concept Manipulation
- Cosmic Keystone
- Genesis Aspect Manifestation
- Logic Manipulation
- Meta Memory Manipulation
- Omni-Reality Creation
- Pataphysics Manipulation
- Perspective Manipulation
- Prime Source
- Quantum Foam Manipulation
- Reality Dreaming
- Author Authority
- Almighty Link
- 10th Dimension Physiology
- Beginning Dominance
- Monotheistic Deity Physiology
- Absolute Force Manipulation
- Omniverse Manipulation
- Origin Manipulation
- Reality Level Manipulation
- Singular Reality Existence
- Transcendent Connection
- Totality Manipulation
- Truth Manipulation
- Users of Conceptual Transcendence and Omnilock are immune.
- The Alpha Reality can be better understood as a tree and the realities as several branches. If by any chance the Prime Reality is destroyed or suffers any alteration, all other realities may cease to exist.
- May be unable to affect what is completely outside of any reality.
- The Presence (DC Comics)
- Elder God Demonbane (Demonbane)
- Law of Identity (Demon King Daimao)
- One-Above-All (Marvel Comics)
- Parabrahman (Hinduism); is the Alpha Reality
- John Egbert (Homestuck)
- Matoi Sumeragi (Matoi: The Sacred Slayer); via God of Myriads full power
- Hadou Gods (Shinza Bansho)
- Mages (Mage: The Awakening)
- Collective Unconsciousness (Xenosaga)
- World of Truth (Aquarion Logos)
- Zurvan: The Sea of Dreams (Chrono Cross)
- Dimensional Gap (Highschool DxD)
- Akasha (TYPE-MOON)
- The "Root World" (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)