The ability to fuse with an almighty artifact, object or item. Combination of Fusionism and Almighty Object.
- Artifact Assimilation
- Powerful Object Fusion
- Supreme Object Fusion
The user of this ability can fuse with any almighty/powerful object permanently.
- May be unable to undo the fusion with the object.
- Object might negate the user if one is weak.
- May only fuse with an object for short periods of time.
- The object might take control of the users mind.
- May feed on users life-force.
- May not make the user invincible.
- The Sword of Superman (DC Comics)
- Makluan Rings (Iron Man)
- Meta Nanites (Generator Rex)
- Dark Dragon Balls (Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Dark Demon Realm Mission!)
- Hōgyoku (Bleach)
- Chaos Emeralds (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Faust Robe (Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ)
Mammoth Mogul (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog) has a Chaos Emerald fused into his chest, which has granted him immortality and vast mystical power.
Omega Shenron (Dragon Ball GT) fused with the Dragon Balls.
Zoda (F-Zero: GP Legend) became Hyper Zoda after having a Reactor Might fused into his body.
Van Hohenheim (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood) merged with the Philosopher's Stone.
Rex (Generator Rex) in his Full Omega-E.V.O. form thanks to his Omega-1 Nanite.
The Vision (Marvel Cinematic Universe) was created with the Mind Stone bonded to his body.
Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog) is able to enter a super transformation when he gains the power of the seven Chaos Eemeralds.
Zeref (Fairy Tail) fused the core of the Fairy Heart into himself, granting him absolute power over the laws of magic.
The Dark Dragon Balls (Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Dark Demon Realm Mission!) can fuse with evil entities to power them up...
When Naraku (Inuyasha) fused the tainted Shikon Jewel into himself, he gained tremendous increase in demonic powers and also enhanced regeneration powers.
Saint-Germain, Cagliostro and Prelati (Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ) infused Philosopher's Stones into their bodies which clads them in powerful alchemical armours called Faust Robes.
Alexander Anderson (Hellsing) became a powerful Monster of God when he bonded with the Nail of Helena.
Colonel Redips (Mega Man X: Command Mission) gained godlike power by fusing with the Supra-Force Metal.