The power to use the abilities of an alien sorcerer. Variation of Alien Physiology.
- Alien Wizard/Witch/Warlock/Sorcerer.
- Eldritch Wizard/Witch/Warlock/Sorcerer/Mage.
- Extraterrestrial Wizard/Witch/Warlock/Sorcerer/Mage.
User is an extraterrestrial/alien sorcerer, a highly intelligent life form that are capable of using magic.
The user is capable of manipulating:
- Magic Intuition
- Potion Creation
- Spell Casting
- Alien Physiology
- Eldritch Magic
- Transcendent Alien Physiology
- Transcendent Mage Physiology
- Users can be overpowered by higher beings.
- May still be vulnerable by there respective species.
- Adwaita (Ben 10 series)
- Anodites (Ben 10 series)
- Wizards (Destiny)
- Spellweaver (Forgotten Realms)
- Abyss (Marvel Comics)
- Asgardians (Marvel Comics)
- Clea (Marvel Comics)
- Dire Wraiths (Marvel Comics)
- Faltine (Marvel Comics)
- Krugarr (Marvel Comics)
- Mojo (Marvel Comics)
- Moridun (Marvel Comics)
- Necrom (Marvel Comics)
- Nightsisters (Star Wars); via Dathomir Magic
- Sith species (Star Wars); via Sith magic
- Dire Wraiths (Transformers)
- Unicron (Transformers Prime)
- The Disciples of Primus (Transformers Prime); via Technomagic
- Alien Hu Ji (Valkyrie Crusade)