- Alien Dragon Mimicry
- Draconic Alien Mimicry/Physiology
- Extraterrestrial Dragon Mimicry/Physiology
- Xeno Dragon Mimicry/Physiology
User is or can transform into an alien dragon hybrid. Species like these are highly capable of intuition in nearly anything. Alien Dragons can be vicious and are a force to be reckoned with, as they are experts in combat. They are advanced in their wits, high in their prowess, possess great genes, and can evolve quickly in ways that are beneficial. Due to their respective hybrid species, they have an unnatural condition that is unique unlike any other.
- Atmospheric Adaptation
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Scientific Prowess
- Supernatural Condition
- Vacuum Adaptation
- Alien Manipulation or Dragon Manipulation can manipulate the user.
- May retain the weaknesses of one or both of their respected creatures.
- Dragon (Ben 10)
- Cyberdramon (Digimon Xros Wars)
- Alien Dragon (Dragon City)
- Lunar Dragons (Dragon Mech)
- Dragon-like Aliens (Evolution)
- Ridley (Metroid)
- Xeno'jiiva (Monster Hunter)
- Outer Dragons (Pathfinder)
- Ice dragons (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 TV series)
- The Dragon (Thor: Ragnarok)