- Alcohol Nullification
The user is either immune the effects of alcohol or can tolerate extreme amounts of it without notable effects. This includes direct nullification, speed of recovery from insobriety and resistance to the development of alcoholism.
- Alcohol Manipulation
- Alcohol Empowerment
- Blood Manipulation
- Contaminant Immunity
- Metabolic Manipulation - due to controlling one's metabolic functions so the user can never get drunk.
- Poison Immunity - alcohol is a toxin to one's body.
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Selective Invulnerability
- Some users are only immune to certain type of alcohol beverages.
- Users that can resist alcohol can still become intoxicated if they consume too much.