An unknown practitioner of the art of Alchemy.
Utilize the power of Alchemy.
The power to utilize Alchemy, the mystic and scientific pursuit of the power of the Philosopher's Stone and Universal Panacea. Practitioners of this art/science are known as Alchemists. A form of Magic.
- Alchemic Magic
- Alchemic Manipulation
- Hermetic Magic
- The Magical Science
- The Scientific Magic
Users abilities focus on Elemental Transmutation (ranging from transforming base materials into purer (lead or iron into silver or gold), creating golems to making permanent changes on the state of matter (making glass malleable), etc.), various forms of Elemental Manipulation (especially electricity and fire) and Life-Force Manipulation (Immortality, Healing and even creating life or at the least clones) by Potion Creation. They also know how to create magical items, although these are generally for practical use (ever-burning lamps).
- Elemental Manipulation
- Elemental Transmutation
- Golem Creation/Homunculus Creation
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Potion Creation
- Create Magical Items.
- A substance which when consumed brings Immortality: eternal life, eternal youth; and health.
- A substance able to turn base metals into gold or silver, usually by means of the application and distillation of another substance; also sometimes claimed to give immortality.
- Symbol of the achievement of spiritual perfection in many alchemy traditions.
- Likely demands a use of laboratory/workshop and time.
- Might have to channel it through use of an object, like the Philosopher's Stone or Hermetic Circles, especially when using advanced alchemy.
- Equivalent Exchange - The basic law of Alchemy of which nothing is gained without something of equal value being lost.
- Effectiveness depends on the user's knowledge and skill level.
See Also: Alchemy Is Magic