The power to manipulate the akashic plane of knowledge. Sub-power of Existential Plane Manipulation.
The user can manipulate the akashic plane, one of the seven planes of existence, which governs knowledge and everything related to it. This allows them to learn whatever they wish and obtain knowledge from nowhere. It is possible that with time, the user of this can learn nearly everything.
- Extrasensory Perception
- Instilled Knowledge
- Intelligence Infinitum
- Intuitive Perception
- Knowledge Manipulation
- Mental Enhancements (only concerning intelligence)
- Subete Kenzaki (Aquarion Logos); after becoming the Logos World
- Hermaeus Mora (Elder Scrolls); daedric prince of knowledge and memory.
- Universal Will/Mother (Guilty Gear)
- Isis (Riddles of the Sphinx); via Hall of Knowledge
- Shiki Ryougi's third personality (TYPE-MOON)
- Metis (Valkyrie Crusade)
- D (Vampire Hunter D); when using the Akashic Records
- Akashic Reader (Warhammer 40k)
- Logos World (Aquarion Logos)