The power to use anything to move like it was a solid surface.
- Unsolid Mobility
The user can treat gases, liquids, vacuum, etc. as if they were a solid surface, using it to swing around like a gymnastics pole, sit on air, etc. allowing movements that usually require a solid surface. They can even stand up straight even without legs on the ground or being on one leg, and they can float in the air with the gas (such as air), liquid (such as water) or vacuum supporting their weight like the medium was a solid without pushing through them.
- Aerial Adaptation
- Air Manipulation
- Air Negation
- Aquatic Adaptation
- Gas Manipulation
- Liquid Manipulation
- Unaided Mobility
- Vacuum Adaptation
- Vacuum Manipulation
- Water Manipulation
- May be disoriented when pushing off the gas/liquid/vacuum many times.
- May only push against the gas/liquid/vacuum a number of times.
- Cannot use gas/liquid/vacuum as a weapon or make the gas/liquid/vacuum move like a rolling object.
- Dante (Devil May Cry); via Air Hike
- Reid Hershel (Tales of Eternia)
- Tennyo (Whateley Academy)
- Unnamed New World Island (One Piece)