- Aerokinetic Symbiosis
- Air Being/Force Symbiosis
- Wind Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by hosting air/wind-based beings/forces in one’s body. These can include embodiments of air elemental forces, ethereal beings associated with or in charge of gaseous material or even entities comprised of wind. The bond between entity and host can impart powerful air-based abilities based on the force being used, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- The air entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession.
- Airy force may be overwhelming or lethal to host’s body.
- Host may develop vulnerabilities based on element’s nature, e.g., air being blocked by earth or consumed by fire.
- Aerokinetic Immunity/Air Absorption/Deoxygenation/Vacuum Creation could defeat user.
- Yuno (Black Clover)
- Kensei Muguruma (Bleach)
- Senna (Bleach: Memories of Nobody)
- Jeff Murphy/Vortex (Comico Comics)
- Sam Zhao (DC Comics)
- Fūko Kirisawa (Flame of Recca)
- Jupiter Djinn Users (Golden Sun)
- Yoshikage Kira (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond Is Unbreakable); via Killer Queen
- Tama (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond Is Unbreakable); via Stray Cat
- Weather Report/Wes Bluemarine (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part VI: Stone Ocean); via Weather Report
- Shukaku Hosts (Naruto)