Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Air/Wind Armor Generation
- Air/Wind Armour
- Wind Exoskeleton
The user can form armor around their body or a shape it from air for protection and physical boost. With training, the user could shape the armor into new forms for weapons, transportation, even constructs of the element.
The armor can be airtight via intense pressurization, which also serves as a way of blocking out various foreign compounds and sound waves
- Aerokinetic Flight
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Natural Weaponry
- Wind Generation
- Air around the user can be dissipated by another controller of the wind
- The air circling around the user's body may draw in attacks at a quicker rate
- The exoskeleton may hinder vision and disrupt any loose items.
- Saiai Kinuhata (A Certain Magical Index/A Certain Scientific Railgun)
- Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Airbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Oceanus Shenron (Dragon Ball GT)
- Erigor (Fairy Tail)
- Soi-Fung (Bleach)
- Carnotaurus (Dinosaur King); via Element Booster