- Aerokinetic Bow Construction/Creation
- Air Arrow Construction/Creation
- Atmospheric Bow Construction/Creation
- Wind Bow Construction/Creation
The user can construct bows (including crossbows) and arrows from nothing or by shaping the existing air/wind allowing them to attack from distance. Depending on what the weapon is made of, it can possess a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.
- Aerokinetic Combat
- Aerokinetic Constructs
- Dark Wind Manipulation
- Bow Construction
- Bullet Projection
- Bullet Hell
- Divine Wind Manipulation
- Enhanced Marksmanship
- Missile Generation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Scatter Shot
- Velocity Manipulation
- Most users need both of their hands to use bow effectively.
- May be unable to create air/wind, being limited to manipulating already existing sources.
- How long the blade lasts depends on the users skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- Yamai (Date A Live)
- Bralani (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Kratos (God of War II); formerly via Typhon's Bane
- Typhon (God of War II)
- Katherine Hillard (Power Rangers: Turbo)
- Damon Henderson (Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy)
- Fujin Yumi (Fire Emblem Fates)
- Typhon's Bane (God of War II)